Thursday, September 10, 2009

"Sniper"

Recently, I've become a sniper enthusiast.Thanks to Call of Duty 4:Modern Warfare. (For those who knows me, I am a war buff,meaning I take a great interest in warfare,weapons,and stuff related to that.)

Anyways,found a great site on snipers and all things related.(Lt.chicken and Cpt.penguin,report in.)
The thing is,why must it be on U.S....awhhhhh,if I were there,I could even buy a sniper rifle...and go to sniper training school....why am I in Malaysia(not complaining though)...

Neways,my current wants is a night vision goggles,pricey though,so would anyone want to buy me my birthday gift in advance? You could go and pre-order Call of duty 6:Modern Warfare 2 prestige pack which is around USD 179(Rm 500)(game and NVG) and comes with a night vision goggles that works! Cool huh? So,any takers?

No comments:

Post a Comment