Friday, March 6, 2009

T.G.I.F !!!

For my readers(who are slow),T.G.I.F = Thank Goodness It's Friday!

Well, it's another friday and i'm still feeling down,no idea as to why i'm feeling down. Really in a bad mood now because of a stabbing pain in my ribs that i feel will murder me any moment now.

On to another note,there have been requests to me to blog about my church friends. I will do this BUT only during my coming one week holiday as there are many of them.This is so that I give enough thought and consideration when I describe them.

FYI,I'm currently attending Kasturi tuition centre for,you guessed it,Tuition...lame....
really enjoying the history class taught by Mr.Daiva just because he is hilarious and also the fact that he teaches history in-depth.

By the way,was going throught a few blog's and taught that mine needed pictas,so sorry but i have no camera,so whatever pics i am able to post here should be appreciated.

R.A.N.D.O.M
1. I want to go for movies !!!
2. Still suffering from the love issue...
3. Need to get a re-bound on church life,I've been lacking. (Sorry !...)
4. R.E.A.L.L.Y need to start taking SPM seriously by starting to study for next week's march exam...hahas...
5. Life is short,it is always short,so why does it feel like a million years...?
6. Need to exercise more,I'm too heavy these days...
7. I want a special someone in my life(any takers?),just joking....
8. My brain does'nt really function well these days...
9. Still suffering from the L.O.V.E issue......
10. I ran out of randomness...

No comments:

Post a Comment